Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fall Is Near!

We were expecting "cooler" temperatures this week in the Valley so I decided to start pulling out my fall decorations to help us get into the spirit of the upcoming change in season!

I know this isn't a decorating blog, but I figured since I like to host gatherings and throw parties, how I decorate my house is important too.  Just wait until Christmas!

The fall wreath we had on our courtyard gate had to be taken apart last year because it was in bad shape.  During a visit to Michael's over the weekend, I purchased a bunch of artificial fall flowers, leaves, and such and made a new wreath on Sunday morning.

We also have a number of artificial pumpkins, cornucopias, leaves, etc that we place around the house as well, along with "fall smelling" candles of course!

How do you decorate your home for fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment