Saturday, June 27, 2015

4th of July Cocktail Roundup

I wanted to share some of my favorite 4th of July Cocktails that I have seen and “pinned” (including a couple of my own) to help you celebrate this Independence Day.  In this roundup, I have also included a kid friendly drink that I don’t think any child will pass up! 

You won’t find any alcohol soaked fruit or patriotic jello shots – I never serve anything like this when there are kids around…I don’t want to take a chance that a child will consume one of these!


I will go through the drinks from the top left of the collage and work my way around the images.  The first cocktail featured is the Flagarita I posted in 2014 – this is a margarita with Blue Curaçao to give it that patriotic color.  

Top middle is an easy Red, White, and Blue Sangria from Punchbowl – complete with star-shaped pineapples!  

The TomKat Studio Blog recently posted these Red + Blue Piña Coladas featuring Seagram’sEscapes – the image was so beautiful, how could I not include it?  Kim Stoegbauer is local too – you can visit her shop in Chandler, AZ.

Bottom left is our Kid-Friendly Patriotic Punch from Mom Endeavors – what kid could resist a colorful drink topped off with a Twizzler? 

The Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Cocktail is only for the brave!  This fiery drink will likely set your mouth of fire this 4th of July – but why not just try one...you know, for fun!  The details to make this cocktail is featured on Better Recipes.  

Last but not least, the final image on the bottom right is the Patriotic Punch I posted to The Bubbly Hostess in 2013 – complete with a rim of Pop Rocks, this rum based cocktail is one fun drink to consume!

I hope you have enjoyed this roundup and that you have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like to read such good articles. How to choose the best games to stream right now? Then the top best games to stream, with the help of this article you can easily choose which game is best for you. So, without wasting time go through this site and select one of them and start streaming on Twitch to earn viewers' appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your informative blog and its Helpful blog!

    Vehicle Inspection Perth

    ReplyDelete