Sunday, June 16, 2013

San Tan Brewing Company's Mr. Pineapple

I featured this beer in a recent column for the Southeast Valley Ledger and wanted to make sure I had a placeholder on the blog for it as well, it is delicious.  And what a great gift for a dad who loves beer this Father's Day!

Have you tried this tasty wheat beer yet?  If not, you need to!  San Tan Brewing Company's Mr. Pineapple is one of their seasonal beers and this year it is available in a can - perfect for summer, and I mean PERFECT.

I was skeptical at first, it sounded like it was going to be sweet, just based on the name, but I was wrong.  I should know better than to judge a book by its cover.  This is a delicious German Wheat Ale that was the winner of a silver medal at the 2011 Great American Beer Festival competition.  I am completely sold on this can't wait to buy more to enjoy this summer.  You can visit www.santanbrewery.com and go to their "beers" menu to find out where you can buy Mr. Pineapple this season.

Speaking of which, if you haven't been to the San Tan Brewing Company yet, I'd highly recommend it.  They have delicious food and lots of yummy beers to taste.  They are located in Downtown Chandler at 8 South San Marcos Place.  They even have a pretty decent "Lil Brewer's" menu for the kids too, that always makes me happy!

Give Mr. Pineapple a try this summer, maybe even for Father's Day - I'd love to hear your feedback!  Please leave a comment here on my site or on my Facebook page at The Bubbly Hostess Facebook Page.

Cheers to my dad this Father's Day and to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment