Thursday, November 14, 2013

Apple Cider Doughnuts - Wilton Doughnut Pan from Sur La Table

Earlier this week, I received a surprise package from The Bestie.  In the Sur La Table box, I found a Wilton Doughnut Pan along with two packages of mix:  Stonewall Kitchen Buttermilk and Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cider.  I was beyond thrilled!  This was not something I owned, but seemed easy to use (and most importantly easy to clean) and I was pretty excited to make a batch of doughnuts this weekend.

What I didn't realize, was that The Hubby was ready to make a batch that night!  We chose the Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cider mix and had 10 doughnuts ready for breakfast in no time. 

I won't include the directions in this post because we used the mix and it was very easy to follow.  You'll just need to have butter, milk, and an egg on hand to complete the process.  The packaging also included a recipe for cake doughnuts, I will make sure to do a blog post with that recipe in the very near future.  Then we'll all have it handy for future reference! 

These doughnuts (of course) were a huge hit with my boys the next morning.  They were the perfect size and delicious with my coffee as well. 

I would highly recommend adding this Wilton Doughnut Pan to your holiday list for giving or receiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment