Monday, November 19, 2012

Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail

While making my purchase at Williams Sonoma this weekend, I was given a small Thanksgiving cookbook by my cashier - sweet!  On Sunday, I was planning my Thanksgiving dinner and preparing my grocery list.  I decided to take a peek at my new book.  Low and behold, on page 3 was a gorgeous Pomegranate Champagne cocktail!  Cheers to me!

Of course I had to taste test it immediately to see if this was something we should add to our Thanksgiving feast - I was sold.  Delicious!  What's also fun about this drink?  Watching the bubbles carry the pomegranate seeds up to the top and then watch them fall back down to the bottom of the glass.  I was easily entertained by this....

Thanks Williams Sonoma!




Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
Serves 1
Recipe courtesy of Williams Sonoma

1 oz Pomegranate juice
1/2 oz Grand Marnier
Sparkling wine
Pomegranate seeds, for garnish

Add Pomegranate juice and Grand Marnier to a champagne glass.  Top with sparkling wine and garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment